Thursday, 1 November 2012

New Camera

I just bought a new camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ 200. Thought I'd share some photos that I took with it. I haven't edited any of them at this stage. I need lots more practice!
 The stars in the night view are from a variety of filters that you can choose!  This is a photo of Glendale/Los Angeles from my parent's house.
The skyline of San Diego with the Coronado Island Bridge off to the far right.

Not quite a full moon

Roses at my girlfriend's in San Diego

3 comments:

  1. They look great. I love the star effect on the night lights in the first photo. Cameras are getting so good that we wont need lessons in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time click on the photo and make it post as extra large, They look better big. Saves clicking on them to enlarge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos. Diane just mentioned what I was going to suggest...about making the photos in extra large format. I do this and find that they look more life like. I particularly love the reflections in your second photo. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete